Thursday, January 31, 2008

PINK REVIEW

My first book review appears in Pink magazine today!
"Mydols guitarist Judy Davids, 47, recently wrapped up her memoir Rock Star Mommy: My Life as a Rocker Mom (Citadel Press, $12.95, 208 pages). Her book will hit stores in April, but I got my review copy in the mail a few weeks ago and devoured it cover to cover. I was delighted to find Judy included me as the 'young reporter' who did one of the first articles on her band.

If you've had anything to do with the Detroit music scene in the past few years (or the Longfellow Elementary PTA for that matter), don't be surprised if you're mentioned too. The fact that Judy includes so many local names and faces is part of what makes the book such a fun read."

Read the whole article:
http://observer-eccentric.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080131/ENT01/801310356&SearchID=73307244325444