Thursday, January 24, 2008

MY FIRST CLIP!

My first clip!

I wrote this article/interview for Filter Pure Entertainment. I interviewed Eddie Spaghetti a couple of weeks ago. The Supersuckers will be at the Magic Bag on Sunday.

Also today, we (the Mydols) got a contract/license agreement to use one of our songs, Roller Derby Queen ,in a documentary to be seen on television in AUSTRALIA next summer. Life sure has been good to us.

Finally, I MUST talk about the "memoir" workshop I did at Gilda's Club last night. It was a cold, miserable, snowy night and 14 people showed up. We all laughed so hard (mostly at my expense) as we discussed ideas for essays and ate brownies. We decided to put out a book...in time for the holidays (2008). What a wonderful group of women and one young man. I cannot wait to read everyone's stories.