Wednesday, October 17, 2007

TIRED BUT PROUD

In a few hours I'll be off to the high school to work at the Powder Puff football game. It looks like the girls are going to have a beautiful fall night.

I feel so exhausted right now, but I have accomplished so much this week.

a. I got all the soccer tee's, hoodies and sweats passed out to the high school players and got the minivan stickers done too.

b. I designed the Mydols soccer shirts and they just might be ready in time for our first games on Sunday.

c. I did a presentation at the PTSA on Monday.

d. I helped with Religious ED classes on Tuesday and came up with a pretty good idea for our End Global Warming campaign.

e. I went to the re-opening of Ball's Bridge and helped with registration and name tags.

f. I filled out my applications for the Observer & Eccentric blog job.

g. I finished a video for my parents 50th Anniversary.

g. AND I FINISHED MY MANUSCRIPT!!!!! It's now in copyediting where they do final fact-checking etc. (I guess that takes about a month.)

Am I tried? You bet. But I could not be prouder.

I also got to spend a little time with John's nephew Matt. He was in town visting from Minnesota.