Monday, April 13, 2009

KISS MY FACE!

I just received the most wonderful products from KISS MY FACE.

As you know it's Earth month, and I've been on a GREEN bender for several weeks. My friends April, and Lyne are enlightening me. So you can imagine my pride and delight to discover a WONDERFUL set of products that are good for me and the planet too!

Kiss My Face products combine the latest "beauty" science with ingredients and resources that are environmentally sound. I have been using the products for about a week and my skin looks great and it smells good too. (My 13-year-old even noticed!)

AND here is some great news! I have a whole set of products to give away at the Mydols concert at the Detroit Zoo on May 2. That's right it's MamapaZOOza time. Come down and see us rock and walk away with some fab products just in time for Mother's Day!