Monday, September 17, 2007

PRETTY SMART NEWS


In Korean Jee Yeon means "pretty smart"--and that she is. That's her peaking behind the teacher with two fingers up, which mean "I'm happy".

Here's what she has to say:

Hi? How are you all of you doing?

I am good.

I am really sorry that I haven't checked my e-mail for a long time(It's almost about a month)

I also still miss you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still study English hard because of being ready to meet you and whole family someday.

I don't want to forget English so nothing I can't talk with you. If it happens, I might feel really terrible.

I am kind of busy , because junior is a leader grade in my school. We do all the things.

I am a leader of girl's dormitory for this semester. So I call the roll and check that they clean up their own room or not

If some of girls have the things that should not be in the room (like food, cosmetics, etc.) , I confiscate the things.

So I need to have a strong sense of justice.


Also we have a gym fesitival on next thursday. I am really exited!!!!!!!!!

Because I am a relay race player. (You know that I can run fast!!)

And I play basket ball, too.

And my brother got a little cat from his friend. I haven't seen him yet, I hope the cat is friendly.

But, usually, cat is not as friendly as a dog.

Is Barney friendly? Does Ozzie like him? I hope Ozzie is not jealous of him.

September 25th is thanksgiving day of Korea. So I am going to go home for ten days for fall vacation.

I will eat a lot!!!!!!!!!! I haven't go home for three weeks.

I miss you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye~


Jee Yeon