Friday, August 14, 2009

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I started working at home in February. It was a blessing in many ways. This year for the first time in SIXTEEN years I got to stay home with my kids for summer vacation. (Just in time too. Dylan will be a Junior this fall.)

While sitting on the sofa, with a beagle in my lap, designing website does wonders for my heart and soul it's, er, not so good for the rest of my body.

Yesterday, I got an announcement about a new Wii game called "Your Shape". Here's it's claim:

What makes this game not-like-the-others is that it actually contains a camera allowing players to project their own likeness within the game! So it can correct improper positioning or help tone, slim any “problem” areas. Plus there are 480 fun workouts to choose from. This game provides the luxury of having your own (virtual) personal trainer in the comfort of your home!

I checked out the website: http://www.yourshapegame.com/. I am really intrigued. It doesn't come out for a couple of months, but I can't wait to try it.

A new game for MOM. Yippee! Stay posted. I'll tell you how it workouts for me!