Thursday, August 20, 2009

SO MUCH NEWS...so little time...
























It's 11:13 AM and I have been up working since 8:00 and I feel like I've accomplished NOTHING. All this social media biz takes time...too much time. But heck, it sure is FUN!

So the BIG news is today I'll be on The Story with Dick Gordon. It's a repeat of an interview I did last Spring. I am excited about it because when the story originally aired, I got a ton of email and some clients too. It was such a great thing for me.

NEXT is FOX 2 is going to cover the Earth Angel's backpack drive at Moosejaw on the FOX Weekend News on Saturday. Jay Towers is meeting me at the store and he'll be sending feeds back throughout the morning. How cool is that??

Please consider donating a gently used backpack to Moosejaw and get a whopping 20% off a totally cool new one!