Saturday, September 13, 2008

FRIDAY FRENZY

Ok... Yesterday (Friday) I was gone from 9 AM to 9 PM. It was one of the craziest days of my life.

9 AM - I went shopping for cleaning supplies. On Thursday night I got a phone call from the Obama campaign asking if we could house a staffer from Georgia for a week or so. His name is Ben and he's here to help with Michigan for Change. We have plenty of room but we are the neatest people thus the cleaning supplies. His room is spic and span now.

10 AM - We had a meeting about a reality TV show starring the Mydols. We talked for 2 hours with a couple of producers.

1 PM - I had a meeting with Teri from the Bliss Network. I am helping her with her web site. I am also designing the DVD packaging for the documentary "Momz Hot Rocks."

2 PM - I spoke to my lit agent. The Mydols are doing a book together!! Yay!

2:30 PM - I drop off 6 stuffed pizzas for the JV soccer team at Royal Oak High School. I NEVER felt more popular. The boys were sooooooo happy to see those pies. They were gushing.

3 PM - I got my hair done at Flip in Ferndale. Color and cut. April (the Mydols lead singer) was also there. We look fantastic. They did Wensdy's hair earlier. They are the official hair salon of the Mydols and I could not be happier with the results.

6:30 PM - I had my first training class at CMN Public Access Television station. Look for Mydols' TV on local cable in January. I am super excited to produce a TV show dedicated to cool moms in metro Detroit.

9:30 PM - Dylan won his soccer game 7-0 in Anchor Bay and no sooner got home and he was out the door for a sleepover. Willie and I went to Blockbuster and rented "Bonneville".

11:00 PM - I crashed on the sofa. (John is in Traverse City at a conference)


Today (Saturday) the Mydols' had a photo shoot. The pix looked cute as Wensdy is 8 months pregnant. I hope to get a disc from David Reed as early as Sunday.

Ben is on his way!