Wednesday, July 9, 2008

CHEFMAMA.com

I have been dying to announce my involvement with ChefMama.com for some time now. I wanted to make a really big SPLASH! Wait until everything was just perfect...Well I should know better. If I waited for perfection, I would accomplish nothing! (But I am pretty close now so here it goes.)

I am partnering with Shelleen McHale and Jill Martens to bring busy moms (like me!) the easiest and best tasting recipes for families!

Here's how it works. Jill comes up with these great meals--a whole week's worth--and a list of all the items you need to pick up at the grocery store. She even organizes the list for you by putting produce, can goods, dairy etc... together. All the recipes are quick, easy and delicious.

So what do I do? I eat!! And I also design the ChefMama.com website. Shelleen does the marketing. We're a great team and I really am enjoying working with these two extremely creative moms.

So please check out ChefMama.com and sign up for weekly menus. It's FREE and easy!