Thursday, June 21, 2007

RAMBLINGS


I turned in my 75% manuscript review early so I have been spending a lot of time researching the world of book marketing. I've created an author page. Check it out. I must admit, I am stoked for next year.
Willie is off to music camp next week. (He won a scholarship.) Dylan is going to summer school--taking care of his gym requirement so he can take a "Viz Technology" class in the fall. He also has soccer conditioning 3 days a week, a gaming camp and a soccer camp. I looked at our calendar and we have one week at the beginning of August where "nuttin's" going on.
The Mydols got asked to play at a festival in Oakland, CA today on Labor Day weekend...I heard from Paige today... I'm coordinating a Mom's Gone Wild Zoo Tour for next August/September...
I'm sort of rambling here. It's going to be a crazy summer!!