Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Next Stage Women


I am really excited to be speaking at Next Stage Woman--the Event. What an honor.

Please read the invitation from Robin Riddell and plan to spend the evening of January 28 with us.

If the recession left you feeling a little bruised or battle weary, you welcomed 2010 with open arms like I did. 01-01-10 looks and feels like a new beginning, doesn't it? I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a fresh start. If there is a life lesson that I'm very good at, it's starting over!
So, I begin again.
During my sabbatical last summer, I had an opportunity to consider the parts of my life that weren't working. Being a solo entrepreneur has its challenges and I now realize that I allowed other people to pull me and my business in directions that weren't a good fit for me. The question then became, how do I turn things around? My sabbatical gave me the energy and the courage to stage a daring venture. I went public with my idea in late November and gave myself less than 60 days to make it happen. Next Stage Woman was born!
Next Stage Woman fills the creative gap between a woman and a purpose-filled life. Staged events, virtual incubators, group sales and marketing coaching and one-to-one mentor coaching, Next Stage Woman is by, for and about empowering women to achieve their full personal potential..
Please join me on Thursday, January 28th at 5:30pm at the Holiday Inn Gateway Centre for the launch of Next Stage Woman where you'll meet three more women who are living out their next stage ventures.
Meet the Rock Star Mommy who first picked up a guitar at age 42; the Motor City's newest fashionista and the many whimsical characters of my friend, Gigi. Their stories will motivate and inspire you to live out your next venture by introducing you to a forum and network for learning, sharing and growing your ideas.
Next Stage Woman-the Event is unlike any women's event you've ever attended. This isn't a traditional women's business meeting and it's definitely not another women's expo. That was then... this is now.
Tickets are $45 and includes hors d'oeuvres, wine (or beer)
& a very special swag bag!
Because you know what I'm capable of, I'm counting on my great network of women friends and business associates to support this event, my audition if you will.
Dream it. Stage it. Live it!
Next Stage Woman is for you!
Click on the Register Now link below and view a full description on our web page and purchase your ticket.
Register Now!
What would a women's event be without a little retail therapy? Showcase your company, generate sales or attract new distributors by hosting a sponsor table (only $25). Simply check the box on the reservation form and pay with a single credit card transaction.
I am using event management software that allows you to make your reservation and pay via this email invitation. When you click on the Register Now button, you will be taken to our web page that has a complete synopsis and registration button. Easy for you; easy for me.
I look forward to entertaining you at Next Stage Woman - the Audition on January 28th, 2010.
Sincerely,
Robin Riddell