Monday, January 18, 2010

MAKE MY DAY

This photoe and post appeared on Facebook wall late Saturday night. It made my day!

So, I am walking through NAMM today and I see a crowd of people trying to catch a glimpse of....Gene Simmons and I ended up following the crowd...fighting my way through and I get really close and say, "Judy Davids from the Mydols says, hi!" He stops (the security has him walking...) and turns around, looks at me and gives me a thumbs up . Then he continues walking. The crowd is all over him and I noticed people stopping to take pictures with him. So, I asked someone to use my camera and they took a terrible picture. I had to run up to him, apologize and take another one...here it is! I was thinking of you the entire time!!!

Janeane Bernstein, Radio Host "Momz Rock the House"