Monday, May 5, 2008

B & N BOOK SIGNING

OMG! I am so excited about being on What'd Ya Know that I forgot to mention my book signing at Barnes & Noble. It was amazing.

First of all the Mydols rock! Our new lineup with Wensdy Von Buskirk and Johnny Miller is really clicking and we are sounding great. We played 5 songs in the cafe area and who should show up but the NTH Marketing Department with video cameras and the works. Did I mention I LOVE my co-workers! The big production made me feel like JK Rowling. It was so cool. The editor of the Michigan Catholic also showed up and so did photographer Brad Ziegler who is going to take my picture for a Detroit business magazine. Check out his work at www.bradzieglerphotography.com. It's fantastic.

Beth from Barnes & Noble said it was one of the best book signings they've had. (Only Mitch Albom had more people.) I was really thrilled. I almost cried when I saw everyone--old co-workers, high school classmates, neighbors, soccer friends. It was one of the happiest moments of my life.