Tuesday, March 4, 2008

MORE BIG IDEAS

So I haven't seen The Mydols on The Big Idea yet. (My mom taped it.) But I got lots of calls, emails etc. from people who did. Everyone said we all sounded smart. I know we looked good. They have great make-up artists. The best! (While we were getting our makeup done Suze Orman came in to get hers for her show. Wow is she cute!!)

One of the make-up artists, Laura, told me I am on her reel too. I'll be up on her website soon. I feel VERY honored.

I love The Big Idea. The producers are all the NICEST people and the guests all really do have great ideas. We met the inventors of Trunkettes! I love them. (http://www.trunkettes.com/) I want some.

And what about the boss you ask? Donny is adorable. He's very much in the zone on the set and has great energy. Best thing about him? He calls me "Kiddo" whenever he says goodbye and I sort of melt.

Back to earth...Today, I had lunch with KAREN NEWMAN. I was starstruck. Holy cow, is she ever pretty. I'm doing a article for Strut magazine and she is a part of it. The story comes out in May. She is really, really nice and very articulate.

I'm also interviewing author Skye Hoppus for the same piece.

And! I am saving the best news for last...WILLIE AUDITIONED FOR JAZZ BAND AND MADE IT! I never had a doubt, but boy is he relieved. Great job KIDDO!