Friday, November 20, 2009

BIG WEEKEND PLANS

Ken Bloink, my Bizdom partner, and I gave our BIG presentation today to the funding committee. It went really well. I saw lots of smiles. We didn't really get as many questions as I thought we would. I'm not sure if that's a good thing--or a bad thing. Maybe it's just a thing.

Anywoo...I am happy it's over.

Tonight John and I have an AIA thang to go too. Tomorrow Willie is in the Holiday Magic Parade with the ROHS Marching Band. You can watch it LIVE at http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/ at 10:00 am.

After that we head to Detroit to serve a pre-Thanksgiving dinner to a group of people who are a little down on their luck could use a hot meal. Our friends the Murphy's organize this event every year and we are so honored that they thought enough of us to help them out.

Saturday evening we have yet another pre-Thanksgiving dinner to attend--this one with our Parenting Group. (It's a group we've been getting together with for 16 years. We all had babies born at Beaumont Hospital in 1993! We were all strangers when we met, but not anymore!)

Sunday we finish shooting the big Mydols video at our house. Brent Burgess, a Madonna U student, is directing.

On Wednesday the Mydols head to the studio to record! It's a big week. I have LOTS to be thankful for!