Saturday, June 13, 2009

TIMI and LESLIE CONVERTIBLE DIAPER BAG

Check out my new handbag, er diaper bag!

Okay, it's been awhile since I've needed a diaper bag. (Willie is 13.) When I did they were pretty lame. They were gaudy. They easily got dirty. And when your baby was finally potty trained, you couldn't wait to throw it away.

Well yesterday I received a Timi and Leslie diaper bag. (Pictured. Seriously that's a diaper bag!) It is so beautiful and well made, I nearly cried when I saw it. It wasn't until I looked inside that I truly believed it was meant to tote bottles and diapers. Inside was a bottle tote, changing pad and lots of other miscellaneous goods. The whole thing is waterproof too!

When I was asked to check it out, I figured I would give it to one of my friends with a little one but honestly, I can't part with it. I immediately turned it into a gig bag to keep all my guitar stuff in--chords, picks, strings, tuner and miscellaneous swag. It's so sturdy. I am convinced it can handle being tossed around at a gig as easily as it can endure the playground.

Need a diaper bag? Have a baby shower to attend? I am sure any new mom would LOVE this gift. Or for that matter, any woman.

For more info go to http://www.timiandleslie.com/ .

Rock Star Mommy gives this product 5 stars!!