Thursday, February 28, 2008

THE MYDOLS ARE HEADED TO NYC

The whole band is hoppin' on a plane on Monday and headed to NYC to be on The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch. This time I'll be on the show with Kara and Wensdy by my side. Marianne Williamson is also a guest on the show. She appeared on Oprah today!

I'm also going to work with Tish Meeks. She is writing a cool E-book on touring and I am hoping to contribute. We exchanged emails today. Tish is in the band 3 Kisses and was also on Wife Swap!

I also went up to Metro Chick Radio this afternoon and did some voiceover work for a project I am working on...it's a secret (for now). I hope I can write about it soon...While I was there I spoke to Lisa Marie about getting into radio. I'd love to produce a radio show about books and writing. She put me in contact with another producer and we have a meeting next Wednesday. Fingers crossed. I think I was born to have a talk radio show. Talking is my favorite pasttime. I was talking to a friend in LA today and he said he had to add minutes to his cell plan because of me!