Monday, February 25, 2008

ME ON MY WEBCAM

OOOOOOO scary! That's me on my web cam getting ready for my appearance on the Big Idea. I had NO idea (not even a little one) , how to use a web cam. I somehow took this picture. I was going through some computer files and found it.

I still haven't seen my little spot on the show. My mom taped it for me.

On Saturday, I had my first sort of appearance as an "author". I went to an event at the Elks Lodge in Livonia and was treated like a celebrity. I really enjoyed myself. Next week I judge a Chili Cook Off! I think authors are treated with a lot more respect than musicians. (Or maybe my writing is better than my guitar playing.)

John is feeling a lot better. He went and saw his doctor on Saturday. We made a 4 minute casting tape for him this weekend. He was asked to try out for the "host" role on a new show about architecture. Considering he was in a lot of pain and was extremely medicated (!), I think he did a really good job. It took me 8 hours to edit, but I loved every minute of it.