Tuesday, February 19, 2008

GET WELL WISHES


It sure has been an exciting couple of days. John slipped on some ice and broke 3 ribs and collapsed a lung. He spent 2 nights in the hospital. I think he really enjoyed his stay...he had cable TV and a morphine drip and he got to run around half naked. He looked like he was in heaven! Oh, and our neighbors made him a big batch of brownies too.


The phone calls I have received the past few days have really meant so much to me. Dylan's friends are from the nicest families. They all rang to see if they could help me out. (We had 5 of Dylan's friends here when John fell.)


And the most beautiful bouquet of flowers just arrived from John's office.


This afternoon I pre-taped a little segment from our home office via a web cam that will air tomorrow night on The Big Idea. I LOVE that show. They are super nice to me. Anyway, I ask a question of one of their guests and I get to plug my book in the process. I tell you, modern technology is really something.