Wednesday, August 4, 2010

IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE

This past week has been amazing. So much stuff going on. It makes my head spin. So here are the highlights of just one week of my life.

The Mydols travelled to Frederick MD and played the Baker Park Bandshell. The crowd was great. We sounded great. Best show of the summer. (Oh and our hotel rooms rocked. I truly felt like a rock star!)

Dylan got his Senior picture proofs. They're adorable.

Our family bought a brand spankin' new Dodge Journey. We love it.

John and Willie drove me to Chicago to talk about my book "Rock Star Mommy" on the Mamapalooza stage at BeBe Paluzza. Wow! That's a lot of zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Quicken Loans, my favorite online mortgage export began the "Thanks a Million Sweepstakes" on Monday and they are giving away 3000 PostEgrams! I LOVE QL.

Also on Monday a PR firm representing a very BIG organization in the United Kingdom contacted us about doing a branded service for their client. (I am crossing my fingers and toes!)

Last night the Mydols appeared on Gene Simmons Family Jewels. How cool is that? It was worth every minute of the wait. Adam Freeman rocks as a producer. He delivered everything he promised us.

Today I set up a meeting with a very special non-profit foundation that may be interested in partnering with PostEgram.

Tomorrow John, me and the boys are all volunteering at the CMA High makeover which is part of the new reality TV show “School Pride,” from executive producers Cheryl Hines (“Curb Your Enthusiasm”) and Denise Cramsey (“Extreme Makeover Home Edition”).

So how's that for a week? No wonder I am so happy (and tired).

(And on top of everything I have the greatest husband and kids in the world. I am so proud of them.)