Tuesday, March 9, 2010

IT'S BEEN A LONG LONG LONG TIME

It's been awhile since I posted. So much is going on.

The Mydols are going gangbusters. We've recorded 9 new songs and have 3 more to go. Everything is starting to gell with my new members. We played two fabluous shows last weekend. The Detroit Free Press rock writer said:

I soaked up the sounds of more than 20 bands, but I couldn't manage to see it all. Folks I spoke with throughout the weekend reported outstanding performances from the Satin Peaches, Lettercamp, Haley Jane, Illy Mack, the Beggars, Chapstik, the Sights, Millions of Brazilians, the Mydols, Detroit Cobras, Divine Comedians and Timmy's Organism.


Wow! That is some pretty cool company.

We've been booking shows left and right. We just booked a show in the DC area!

My other BIG NEWS is that I graduated from Bizdom U and I am getting funded. YAHOO! I am so proud of myself. This is a huge accomplishment for me. I meet with attorneys on Thursday to hash out the details. I am hoping to launch in early April.

Lastly, we've heard from the producers of Gene Simmons Family Jewels. Looks like our episode might air in May.