Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A CIRCUS FAMILY HOOTENANNY


It's been a long long time since I posted anything. I wish I could say I've been relaxing, but uh, no. I have been crazy busy.

First the boys both got room makeovers for Christmas. I shot some video and I can't wait to edit it and post it. They both needed a change. Dylan (who is almost driving) had a Toy Story theme going on.

The Mydols, in the meantime have a new drummer! Laura Spern has been practicing with us for a couple weeks. (Johnny is nursing a broken wrist.) Laura totally rocks. I can't believe she has only been playing since July. If you are anywhere near Detroit on January 25, come and meet her at the Magic Stick. The Mydols are hosting a Circus Family Hootenanny. Check out http://www.mydols.com/ for all the details. It should be great. There'll also be a DIY Craft show going on and Wensdy and I have been sewing and gluing up a storm--luch bags, purses, earrings, paperdolls. My my my.