Thursday, August 7, 2008

MEETINGS, PHONE CALLS AND MORE MEETINGS

I thought summer was supposed to be relaxing. This has been the busiest summer of my life and that's a good thing. (I hope!) I've really been excited about the possibility of working on a lot of exciting new projects and have been going to lots of meetings, meeting new people, and hearing new ideas from people as far away as Los Angeles. In the meantime I take a lot of joy in my sons and their accomplishments and the time we spend together. The kids FINALLY have me hooked on the TV show "Lost". I never understood it, but after making me watch ALL the episodes from Season 1 on I finally get it! Yay for me. The kids tease me because I have a crush on Locke. (They think that is gross!)

Gotta run...I have yet another meeting to run off to!