Sunday, April 20, 2008

WEEKEND WRAPUP



Whew! What a weekend. On Friday night I was really delighted to take part in the first Rock N Noodlz fundraiser at Kent Lake Elementary. I gave away a Daisy Rock guitar to lucky Miss Olivia K. (Mitch Ryder drew her lucky entry out of a bag.) I was in charge of musical chairs in the library.

On Saturday we spent the day celebrating Willie's photography award from the Michigan PTSA. And today I had a soccer game at 11:00 AM with the other Mydols--my women's over-30 soccer team. We tied. We had a great season. Lots of new girls on the team this year and they are AWESOME!!

From soccer I went to the Hazel Park Memorial Library where the Mydols rocked! Not one librarian said SHHHHHHH! We were kind of loud but we had a great crowd. Edward Kobucher, the City Manager even showed up. I love Hazel Park. There is no place like home.