Friday, December 28, 2007

SANTA BABY

We went to my Aunt Susan's house on Christmas Eve. It's our tradition. I have 24 cousins on my mom's side of the family so it's a big group and the food is always GREAT. We enjoy seeing everyone, especially our cousins who come in from Oklahoma, as it's the only time of the year we see them.

My cousin Jenny has a nine month old baby and he is so cute. I was holding 'lil Lucas and talking to him, and Willie came up to me and whispered, "Mom you are talking to him like he's a dog." Then I realized, it's the other way around! I talk to our dog like he's a baby. Can you blame me? Just look at our little beagle.

We bought the Ozzie a Santa suit too. During the holidays, walking the dogs in downtown Royal Oak, in their little red outfits, and seeing all the smiles they generated was one of our favorite pastimes.