Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TOSHIBA SATELITTE U505

Every once and a while I contacted to review products for moms and families. It's pretty neat, but sometimes the products aren't. HOWEVER, I can HONESTY say I have never gotten anything cooler than the Toshiba Satellite U505. I know it's supposed to be for students--it's super cute--but I can't turn it over to the kids. Not yet. Maybe never. (Dylan, my 17-year-old, has played around with it and he loves it too.)

Here's what I like about it so far.

I like the size of it. It's travel friendly. It fits easily in my bag. It's a little bit heavy for it's size though.

I love the battery on this thing. (Maybe that's why it's heavy.) I brought this laptop to work and used it ALL day and it never lost it's charge.

And I LOVE the back-lit keyboard. A lot of times in the evening I watch TV with the lights off and do my Facebook. The lighted keys make it very convenient.

I'm just getting started folks! Next I want to check out the Toshiba Bulletin Board software that comes with it.

Stay tuned!