Sunday, April 20, 2008

NEWS FROM JEE YEON

Jee Yeon lived with us for a year. She attended Royal Oak High School. I write about her in my book with much love . We miss her so much!

Here's is what is new:

Hi? This is Jee Yeon. How are you? I am pretty good.
I have something to tell you. I hope you are not too much surprised.

Now I am not in Korea. I am in China. I came here to study Chinese. I am studying in Chinese high school. It is really surprising to me, too. I have never thought about studying in Chinese high school. However, now I am.

In fabruary, My mom asked my brother whether he wants to study in China. He rejected, so I got the chance to study in China. I might graduate here and get in to a college in China. I love to study Chinese. I think I like to study language. I have a lot of friends in here. Everybody likes me. We all have fun each other.

Yesterday, one of my friend invited me and I had a lot of fun. her mom is too busy to cook, so her dad cooked all the foods, it was so good. He made eleven kinds of
foods. I am still full. Chinese eats a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last weekend, I got the book you wrote from my mom in Korea. I read it, and your book touched me, actually you touched me. It's really moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of my friends are really interested in the book. They asked me how I have American family. They asked me " Are you adopted? or Are you an American?" I said no and I explained about foreigh exchange program.

Now 'Mydol' is also famous in China. They don't know much about the other hollywood star, but you. And they couldn't figure out you as a mom, because you look so young. They said you look so young and beautiful.

I am so glad to get your book and I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell Everybody I miss them So MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye~