Thursday, January 17, 2008

A DAY TO REMEMBER

Hey that's me on The Big Idea website. I had such a GREAT time. WOW!

I got in very home very late (1:30 AM) and I'm already at work. (It's 7:00 AM now). I want to write all about my experience, but I don't have time right now. I know a bunch of ladies are waiting to hear what Donny is like! It's the number request I get. So I'll get that out of way. He is VERY handsome and full of energy. The only opportunity I had to talk to him...well if you saw the show, then you saw it! My spot was the only conversation I had with him. I take that back. He stopped in my dressing room after the show and asked me how long it took me to learn to play the guitar!

I have to get some work done around here. You can read my blog about the show on The Big Idea website: http://www.cnbc.com/id/22716468

I'll write more later today!